This convenient Contractor Pack includes a 50 foot coil of 14 AWG cable and two connectors-- one for outdoor connection and one for indoor connection.
Duckt-Strip® Mini-Split Cable is a patented, 600V-rated Type UF-B (Underground Feeder Cable) designed for use in the installation of ductless mini-split air conditioning systems. Duckt-Strip® meets all standards & compliances for a ductless mini-split installation and is UL approved for in-the-wall and through-the-wall use.
It is used to connect the mini-split outdoor condensing unit to the indoor unit with power and control in one cable.
The easiest and safest way to strip mini-split wire. No blade required!
Duckt-Strip® is the only mini-split cable with patented Rip-N-Strip technology. Grooves between each cable make for easier separation and jacket removal.
Each cable is comprised of 3 stranded copper, 14 AWG conductors and one solid copper 14 AWG ground wire. The conductors are insulated with red, white or black THHN. The outer jackets are gray and yellow sunlight-resistant, outdoor-rated, direct burial approved PVC with Rip-N-Strip technology.
The ONLY cable with complete end-to-end conductor isolation, as per NEC 725.136.
- UL Standard 2988
- Universal Hybrid Power and Signal Cable
- UL Designation YEFX for Best Cabling Practices
- NEC reference "units in this cable are jacketed cables described in Chapter 3 or Article 400"
- UL Standard 493
- Underground Feeder UF-8
- UL Designation YDUX for Best Cabling Practices
- NEC Reference Article 340 and 340-10, single or multi-conductor cable
- ASTM-B3 and ASTM-B8
- Federal Specification A-A-59544
- US Government "Buy American" compliance provisions of ARRA 2009; Section 1605