This 18 AWG 4 conductor vinyl nylon tray cable (VNTC), also known as PVC/Nylon, is a general purpose 600 volt non shielded control cable designed for power, control and lighting circuits. It is suitable for a broad range of commercial and industrial uses.
The Exposed Run (ER) rating on this cable means it meets crush and impact testing requirements, and is therefore tough enough to run outside a cable tray without additional protection, unlike standard tray cables which must be installed inside a conduit, raceway or other protection.
- In free air, raceways, and direct burial
- In wet or dry locations
- Approved for direct burial
- Class 1, Division 2 industrial hazardous locations per NEC
- UL 1581
- UL 62 NEC Type TFFN conductors
- IEEE 1202
- RoHS compliant
- Rated for UV/sunlight resistance
- * UL 1277 Type TC-ER for 3 or more conductors
Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B3
Class B stranding per ASTM B8
ICEA color code Method 1, Table E-2: black, red, blue, orange
Flame-retardant PVC with clear polyamide (nylon)
Lead-free, flame-retardant, sunlight-resistant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) per UL standard 1277
Spec sheet available here.