This 18 AWG 8 conductor UL CL3R/CMR shielded cable is a Communications Multipurpose Riser cable that is Class 3 rated. It is suitable for power limited control circuits and wiring of intercom, security, audio, and background music systems.
- Power limited control circuits
- Wiring of the following systems: Intercom, Security, and Audio
- Suggested voltage rating: 300 volts
- NEC Article 725 Type CL3R
- NEC Article 800 Type CMR
- NEC Article 760 Type FPLR
Stranded bare copper per ASTM B-3, B-8, and B-286
Color coded Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
ICEA color code for multi conductor audio: black, red, white, green, brown, blue, orange, yellow
100% overall aluminum/polyester
Stranded tinned copper drain wire
Gray Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) with ripcord
Spec sheet available here.