This 18 AWG 12 conductor shielded UL CL3P/CMP cable is a Communications Multipurpose Plenum cable that is Class 3 rated. It is suitable for wiring audio, intercom, security, and background systems.
- Power limited control circuits
- Wiring of the following systems: intercom, security, and audio
- Suggested voltage rating: 300 volts
- NEC Article 725 Type CL3P
- NEC Article 800 Type CMP
- Designed to meet NFPA 262 Flame Test
Stranded bare copper per ASTM B-3, B-8, and B-291
Color coded Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
ICEA color code for multi conductor audio: black, red, white, green, brown, blue, orange, yellow, purple, gray, pink, tan
Overall polyester supported aluminum foil
Stranded tinned copper drain wire
Natural/white color, Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Sequential footage markings to facilitate installation
Temperature range: 0°C to +75°C
Spec sheet available here.